Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Osprey Marina

  Prince Creek to Osprey Video

(On PC full screen "lower right zoom")
(On phone/tablet full screen "pinch-zoom")


We have a relaxing morning since we only have a short distance to go to Osprey Marina. Cool morning so I make muffins to heat up the boat a little. We only have 9 miles or so to go and are at Osprey be 10:30. We get and easy docking this time on one side of the fuel dock. We take showers and have lunch on the boat. 

Leaving Prince Creek

Osprey always gives a guest goodie bag, which I am amazed they still do since they are the least expensive marina on the ICW. They goodie bag has less in it each time we stop, but we still get a jar of Pepper Jam, which we always rave about. I buy an Osprey medium shirt, had to take it off the wall display since all folded shirts are XXL. The manager comes out the door after I walked out and she tells me they over charged me $1.00 and hands me another jar of Pepper Jam to compensate me.

We take an Uber to Enterprise to rent a car at 1:00PM. Enterprise no longer “picks you up” unless you live next door. We go to Costco (first time this year) and Best Buy to get a better charger for my iPad Air 5.

Back at the boat we put everything away. We do not hear back from Charla until later and she says tomorrow night would be better for her for dinner. So we head out to Red Robin for a quick dinner. We have never been to a Red Robin, don’t need to go out of my way to do that again. Another stop at Walmart and Food Lion and then back to the boat.

 

Manana on the gas dock, an easy in and out


 

No comments:

Post a Comment