Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday, day of rest !

Was planning on working on the boat, but Anne and Tom “Anne's Odyssey” stops by, they are anchored out. They asked us if we wanted to go to Starbucks for coffee and WiFi, which we did. Then we walked downtown. Linda and I hit up an ATM add to our depleted cash from paying for our Tow to Nassau. Then we all went to one of our favorite restaurants in Nassau the “Green Parrot”. Two years ago we dinghied there frequently for very fast WiFi and good food, and it still has both. Back to the boat. Linda does laundry and I start scrubbing our now very dirty decks. Jay and Tanya “Minx” who were part of the group of boats hold up at Great Harbor stop by for a visit.

I guess I must be more tired than I realize, from scrubbing the decks, I spill a glass of ice tea on Linda's side of the table and seat cushion, another mess to clean up. I don't know what is going on lately, every time I spill something it lands on my wife and not me. At least I haven't started any food fights.

No comments:

Post a Comment