Saturday, March 5, 2016

Cambridge, Aquarium

In the morning we go for a hike on Cambridge Cay, by Bell Rock. 
 
Bell Rock

Lisa, Craig, Linda & Nile


 On the way back along the trail we run into Craig and Lisa and we all decide to head back to “The Aquarium” for the afternoon. More clouds and people this time so the snorkeling was not quite as good as yesterday.

The fish are used to people feeding them here and as soon as I jump in the water I am “attacked” by a flock of Parana’s or were they Sargent Majors? I get them confused. Lets see I have all ten fingers, they must have been Sargent Majors. I even had one nip me on the back for not coughing up some corn.

Give me some corn Dammit !
Queen Angel, Linda's favorite

Craig and Lisa came over to our boat after dinner for coffee and dessert and to play Mexican Train Dominoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment