Friday, December 28, 2018

FL ,Costco


We all walk over to Publix for breakfast and WIFI. Publix has a little Cafe stand and lots of tables near their entrance. With their very fast WIFI we all update our iPad navigation apps. I walk to Enterprise to pick up a car “reserved” at noontime, with Mark. We get there an see that is not going to happen. There is a long line and no cars for everyone with “reservations”. They only have cars as people return them. Mark heads back to their boat and I don’t get a car until 2:30pm. I have my iPad so I get caught up with some correspondence. Then they tell me I need my car insurance policy, something new for Enterprise. You would think that they would email their regular costumers ahead of time with that change. Now, I know what all the additional commotion at the counter was about. I found a copy of ours on Dropbox, which took me a while to remember.
 

We head to West Marine then Costco. Stop at Pollo Tropical for dinner. Back to the boat to unload and then we drive to Publix. Their parking garage is over the store and you take an elevator or people mover down to the store. Then back to the boat again to put everything away.

No comments:

Post a Comment