Saturday, October 3, 2015

Rain and more Rain

Rained most the night. Cool morning in the low 50's high humidity outside and inside the boat. A great deal of condensation on cold port and hatch frames, stanchion bolts, even the top portion of the keel step mast had condensation. I was forced to pull out my little Buddy heater, which I wasn't planning on needing for a few weeks. The Buddy heater is a catalytic propane heater with an oxygen sensor automatic shut-off in case you don't leave enough ventilation. Being a radiant heater you feel instantly warm being in front of it. I only leave it on long enough to get the interior temperature up to 67 degrees. We worked on a few projects, did some reading and watched a few TV shows. Fortunately we have good WIFI access here, so I have been doing a lot emailing and weather planning. 

 White caps on the River, Sing-Sing prison on the far shore

No comments:

Post a Comment