Friday, December 7, 2018

Titusville Marina, Canvas Day

We get up early, have breakfast and get our Enterprise weekend rental car. Back at the boat I tackle a project I have been putting off. Cleaning our dodger and bimini and re-waterproofing the fabric, which means I have to take all the canvas off the boat. After removing the green mold that was starting to appear on the canvas (I did say we have had a lot of rain) I have to wait for it to dry before I can spray on the waterproofing. I found a clear area on the dock out of the way to spray on the waterproofing and let it dry. 
 
A selfie for our cruising friends who first took us here


In the evening we go to Dixie Crossroads a popular local restaurant that we have been to many times. Although, this is the first time we have driven there, it is a 1-1/2 mile walk from the marina. After dinner we do some shopping at Walmart, Target and Linda’s favorite, Bealls


No comments:

Post a Comment