Sunday, October 30, 2022

Lambs Marina

We worked around the boat in the morning. In the afternoon Dominique and Pierre for “Shoreline Traveler” a Canadian Cabin Cruiser, a Bayliner comes to our boat to play cards with Linda. She teaches them two new card games we have recently learned.

Manana at Lambs

Our other Canadian friends Peter and Christine on “Manannan”, came in this morning. They had a leak in their refrigeration and I get out some epoxy putty that I have had buried in my repair box for Peter to use to patch the leak. They recently bought a Rainman portable watermaker that I have been considering and offered let me “barrow” it for a few minutes to see if it will fit in area I was considering to store it. It fit, but it is quite heavy. In the Bahamas I would keep it more accessible. Early Dinner on the Boat, Lambs restaurant is closed Sunday and Monday.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment