Saturday, February 20, 2016

Two Brothers

Up early, I head over to Brown's to help with another boat that was being hauled out for repairs. A couple from Nova ScotiaGary, Heather and their two boys Arly and Sam. Heather has been home schooling the boys. Their drive shaft was having problems and needed repair. 

Breakfast back on our boat and then WIFI at Starbucks. Then after lunch I re-sew some on the stitching on our Bimini that was failing and Linda cleans some of the stainless steel in the cockpit.


Late in the afternoon we walked over to the Food Shacks under the Paradise Island bridge for and early dinner. I finally got to try a Conch Salad, don't need to do that again. Was rather tough since it was freshly made. I think often the conch is marinaded in lemon juice for a couple hours to tenderize the conch.

Dinner at Two Brothers

1 comment:

  1. I ♡ the line, " finally got to try conch salad, don't need to do that again." 😂

    ReplyDelete