Sunday, June 5, 2016

Capital Yacht Club, Washington DC, Day 4


Sabrina is leaving this morning so I fetch her car, from the parking garage, while she and Linda goes to the Safeway for grocery shopping. I pick them up at the Safeway. Sabrina drives us back to the Yacht Club and takes off for a 3-1/2 hour drive home to Phillippi, West Virginia. After putting everything away on the boat Linda and I head to the Air and Space Museum so I can see the other half that I missed.

Air and Space
US Botanical Garden



Then we head to the National Gallery of Art. We have a very nice, calm Sunday Buffet lunch. Hardly a child in sight unlike the noisy, huge MacDonalds at the Air and Space Museum. Then we hit our last stop, the US Botanical Garden, before we walk back to the boat.




No comments:

Post a Comment