Sunday, September 25, 2022

Hop-o-Nose

 

Sept 25, Sunday, Day 9, Catskill

Finally a calm morning. I get the main sail on, reef lines and Dutchmen lines before the wind picks up. Then I make one more trip up the hill to Lowes for some parts. I am getting a lot of exercise, buying parts one at a time. Linda cleans the cockpit while I am getting my morning exercise. Shawn is having a customer appreciation day and has “closed” the restaurant and has a band for the afternoon and a buffet dinner. We go for a long afternoon walk and on the way back we get diner. It’s nice to be appreciated and our “free” diner is excellent. We have put freshwater in the tanks and pump-out the waste tank, we are ready to go, finally. We usually take our time at Hop-o-Nose, but at worse it takes three days to get out of here, not 5 days.

 

Cradle storage shed

 
Our cradle bundled, dated, re-dated and buried in the back

 


No comments:

Post a Comment