Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Vero Beach, Birthday


I replace our leaking water pump with a spare one that Mark has. I really like our old pump, which was variable speed, ran very quietly. Apparently lot of people had problems with them and the pump is no longer manufactured. We got over 10 years out of it and I wanted to buy another, but no one makes anything similar. The replacement pump is on/off, very noisy. I work on designing in an accumulator that will smooth out the pump operation. I order a accumulator and other plumbing stuff and have it shipped to St. Augustine Municipal Marina.

My other morning project is to defrost the refrigerator.

Today is Karen Hallquist’s Birthday and we all, Mark & Karen, Robert & Karen and Linda and I drive to a Brazilian restaurant in Melbourne, not as good as the one we ate at in Fort Lauderdale on Christmas day, but still pretty good.


Nile, Mark, Linda, Karen, Karen, Robert

 


Birthday Girl


We stop at a West Marine to buy an accumulator, but the Melbourne store does not have any in stock. In the evening I order an accumulator and other plumbing stuff and have it shipped to St. Augustine Municipal Marina.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment