Thursday, February 21, 2019

Black Point, Generator


The mail boat came in yesterday, but there is not a lot of new stuff at the small grocery store. We pick up tomatos, onions, bananas, butter and eggs. Back on the boat Linda works on our food inventory list and locations. I tackle another project I have been putting off, finding out why our Honda generator is not working. I discover that the carburetor had gummed up stopping fuel flow. Most likely I had not run the carburetor dry before shutting the generator down and the residual gas let deposits as it evaporated.  After I get the unit reassembled, no left over screws, it starts right up. Mark and Karen come over to our boat for Happy Hour. After they leave we have hot showers, thanks to our now working generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment