Friday, November 18, 2022

Ladies Island

 

Our goal today is to get and Enterprise car and head to Costco outside of Savannah. Enterprise doesn’t pick you up, so we have to take an Uber there. On our return we stop at the “Fill’n Station” a dive bar near the Marina to sign up for their Friday “steak” night, which we have done in the past. Unfortunately they stopped that a couple years ago and here I made a big effort to be here on a Friday for "Steak Night"

I spend about 1/2 hour on the phone with our good friend Patti who waters our plants while we are gone. I have an old electronic device that I removed, because I thought I no longer needed it for our updated navigation system that I installed last spring.  Well, it turns out one of our Navigation App's still use the old format data that this device puts out. It was rather entertaining guiding her through my storage rack of marine junk with one of our WiFi cameras.  

 

Patti retrieves that part, to ship ahead to Jekyll Island Marina in Georgia.

 

The part is in the mail


On the recommendation of our dock mates Mike and Ivy, we meet them at the “Brick” in Beaufort for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment