Monday, February 13, 2023

WW, High Wind


This morning I work on sealing our mast to deck seal better. In some heavy seas a week or so ago we had a lot of salt water in the bilge and I assume some came down through the seal there that was lacking. Later in the day after we return from the “phone Booth” from our daily cell connection, a wet ride back due to high winds, I notice the temperature in the freezer/refrigerator is rising and the compressor is not running. I turn up the thermostat from the coldest setting and the compressor start running again. Unfortunately the refrigeration was off long enough to melt some of the frost build-up on the freezer, so I will have to defrost the freezer and clean the refrigerator. I have to defrost every two to three months, but just did that task a month ago.

 

"The Phone Booth"

We have a “pet” Barracuda that seems to like our boat and has been hanging out by our for the afternoon. Because of the high winds and choppy water we stay on the boat for the rest of the day. 

 

Park Office



No comments:

Post a Comment