Saturday, December 5, 2015

Daytona

Saturday is a work day. We first visit with Dale and Carol on “Cracker Jack”. Then Linda does laundry and I complete a couple small projects on the boat todo list. Later in the afternoon we all walk to Sailor Unlimited another used boat equipment shop. 
 
Carol, Linda and Dale
When we get back I finally wash our very dirty boat. I do not notice, but the very stiff dock hose apparently knocks our step stool/helmsmen seat into the water. By the time I notice it is no where insight. It does have flotation, but after searching where the wind should have taken it, I come to the conclusion it sunk. I have tested it in fresh water, but apparently not long enough for it to slowly sink.

We have dinner on the boat and watch the Christmas boat parade. 


No comments:

Post a Comment