Saturday, December 26, 2015

Delray Beach

Still geeking out I, convince Joanne they need to have a Chromecast, media player to turn their TV into a Smart TV. Joanne watches movies on her iPad and Chromecast will allow her to watch the same movies on their TV, controlled by the iPad. Steve and I head to Best Buy to get the Chromecast and we stop by Harbor Freight to get a hydraulic crimper for the new AC charger I have to install (Note to John Solobsai and Bruce Nelson, I will no longer be freeloading your HF crimpers). We spend much of the day setting up the Chromecast and playing with the WIFI booster. We finally figure out moving the WiFi router off the floor in their office significantly improves the signal range, but the load on the Comcast line on the street is slowing down the data rate. I think my real goal was to stay late and get another turkey dinner before we leave. On our way back to the boat we pick up wine, stop at Fort Lauderdale Home Depot and fill our diesel rail tanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment