Friday, December 25, 2015

Festivus - Delray Beach, Steve & Joanne

Before we head to our friends, Steve and Joanne Payea, in Delray Beach for Xmas dinner I transfer fuel from our rail tanks so I can take the empty tanks with us to refill. I talk with a couple on paddle board on the New River while filling our fuel tank. On a normal day they would be risking their lives doing that on the normally very busy New River. We head to Cooley's Landing and use the showers there and then head to Delray Beach.

We have a wonderful turkey dinner that Joanne prepared. She made these very unique creamed onions, not those little round ones that come in a cooking bag (I thought that was the only way you could get creamed onions). I could of eaten, just her creamed onions, with turkey for a side.

Later Linda did laundry (are they great friends or what ? Joanne insists we bring our dirty laundry) and I geek out on installing a WiFi booster for Joanne.

We later drive to Delray Beach to see the Holiday lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment