Saturday, January 19, 2019

GHC, BBQ Not


After breakfast I decide to take off the carburetor and tear is down and do a thorough cleaning. All the visible fuel jets had looked to be clean the previous day, but I did notice a few particles in the bottom of the fuel bowl, so maybe there is a blockage some place else in the fuel path. I clean what looks to be an very clean carburetor with carburetor spray cleaner. I reassemble the carburetor and remount it on the engine and take it out for a test spin. The engine now runs just fine. There must have been some small particle blocking the fuel flow to the removable jets. I may look into an additional fuel filter when we get to Nassau.

There is a BBQ fund raiser in town. A poster says at 12:00 noon. So we walk over for lunch. My error, it is 12 noon Bahamian time. They are just setting up at noon time, so we walk back to the boat for lunch. Putter around for the rest of the day. Left over pizza for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment