Monday, January 21, 2019

GHC Golf & Laundry


Linda and I split chores this morning. Linda plays laundry and I does golf. Linda scores much better at laundry than I do at golf. I still suck, but I am sucking less. Fortunately I found lots of golf balls jogging through the golf “course” yesterday. Today I lose as many as I find.

Linda meets Gayle from “Cicro” a Hinkley here at the marina. She and John were here when we first arrived and sailed around the Berrys for a week and returned a couple days ago.

Manana & New Freedom

New Freedom

In the evening we visit on “New Freedom” a Nordic Tug next to us with Paul & Janet Baker from Seattle, Washington. They bought the boat on the east coast and are on their first trip to the Bahamas and were looking for advise from us and Mark & Karen. They plan on heading north in the spring and starting the Great Loop, leaving their boat in New York state for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment