Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Annapolis, Airshow 2

 

I make pancakes for breakfast for the three of us this morning. Sabrina leaves around 10:00am. Before she leaves we figure out how to pair her phone to her car radio so Google Maps will tell her the directions. After lunch, on the boat, I head back into Annapolis by myself to the Naval Academy to watch the air show close up. Many of the acrobatics are done directly over the Academy, so the best viewing is there. So many boats anchored and rafted up in from the of the Academy you can’t see much open water. 

A small section of the spectator fleet

Linda and I head to Rams Head to split another Shrimp & Grits dinner. 

 

Linda leaving Rams Head



Then back to the boat to get ready to leave early tomorrow morning for Baltimore. We watch the final episode of Game of Thrones, been afraid of the spoiler alert articles I have been trying to avoid.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment