Saturday, February 23, 2019

Black Point, Leak

Last day at Black Point. I replace the water we have been using and take in garbage. We head into Scorpio’s for lunch. Spend the afternoon there playing Mexican Train and having lunch and get back to the boat around 4:30. 

 
Mexican Train, waiting for lunch
I am still finding water in the engine bilge from our motor-sail the other day coming south from Staniel. I find there has been some leaks from the raw water hose exiting the heat exchanger. The end of the hose appears to be damaged. I dig out my power tool box and take the abrasive cut off tool and remove the damaged inch or so of hose. Fortunately there is enough extra hose, so shortening it a little is not a problem. Now I am real sure I have found the last leak.

No comments:

Post a Comment