Sunday, January 15, 2023

GH, Golf Partner


The wind is considerably less this morning and it is relatively warm. Today I have a golf partner.

Leslie and Andy who are from Blue Hill Maine and have a very nice metal hull sailboat. They have spent the last couple season staying in Great Harbour for a couple months. They do not take the boat all the way home any more and haul it out in the Chesapeake in the spring. When I first noticed their boat I took a picture of it and sent it to our friend, Althea in Blue Hill Maine who owns a garden center with her husband Don. I was not surprised that Althea knew who they were, Leslie frequently has been a customer. As soon as I talked with Leslie the connection was complete. Leslie had seen me go by in our dinghy and photograph their stern and was wondering what I was up to.

 

"Samuel Fiveland", owners Leslie and Andy

Anyways, Andy has a couple woods and I only have irons, so its an interesting mix, "Woody" & "Iron Man".  It is nice to have someone else looking where the balls are going that we hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment