Monday, January 16, 2023

GH, Frenchie

Canceled another trip to Shark Creek. Robert is still repairing their dinghy, so we will try another day.

Frenchie
 

Our Island Wi-Fi device is now not connecting at all. So in desperation I do a factory reset - WRONG. So now it is even more useless.  I contact our old friend Frenchie, who orginally set us up with My Island WiFi 4 years ago. Frenchie was the Island nurse until she retired a few years ago. She stops by later in the morning to reprogram our device and admonishes me for the Factory Reset.  I forgotten, to reboot the device you have to pull out the battery and reinsert, since there is no on/off button.


 

 

Linda and I go for a long walk to the grocery stores in Bullocks Harbour, since the mailboat came in yesterday. 

 

 

 

 

After lunch we play Mexican train with Robert& Karen, Mark & Karen and Linda & I in the Pavilion. Still enough wind to keep the bugs at bay.


Karen, Linda, Robertm, Karen & Mark

 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment