Wednesday, January 18, 2023

GH, Golf

Linda and Karen headed to Shelling beach in the morning at low tide. I spent a hour or tow trying to straight out some bogus charges on Verizon. They have been trying to charge us $10 day for international usage even though our phones are on airplane mode. They claim we are on automatic international plan. Bullshit we have not been out of the US in 4 or 5 years.


 

I met Mark at the Beach Club and we wait for the ladies to return from the beach. After lunch I play six holes of golf. I find almost as many golf balls as I loose. Unfortunately at the Golf balls I brought are colored and I only find white golf balls. White golf balls are the worst color to keep track of here, you can loose them in the middle of the fairway. Any balls hit outside side of the “mowed” fairway are goners, never to be found without a machete.



 

 

 

Tonight for dinner we have spaghetti squash with shrimp and Alfredo sauce. To save on propane I microwave the squash. It was very good and nice to get some stuff out of our freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment