Thursday, January 5, 2023

GH, Golf


I’m feeling better, Linda is feeling worse. Linda tests positive for Covid. I go play Golf since I am by myself and no one else is around. The “Golf Course” is the remaining 9 holes of a once 18 hole golf course built in the late 60’s and was one of the top 25 courses in the world at that time. Well, it is no longer in the top 25, but I would say it has to be in the top 10 for most challenging courses in the world. The local home owners have it mowed periodically. The “Greens” often require a wedge to get over some of the deep vegetation. 

 

The old Club House


The Second Hole

 

"Iron Man"

Still having issues with connecting to the internet. I resurrect my old WiFi boaster to connect to the anemic Marina WiFi. I have not had to use it in years.





No comments:

Post a Comment