Friday, January 6, 2023

GH, BBQ

Moonset

 


I make French Toast with Panettone bread for breakfast. I ride a marina bike into town for fresh veggies. Not much available, the Mailboat did not come in last week. I get Avocados, Zukes and spinach. My turn to go the Beach Club without Linda. "Played" golf again today. I still suck. Meet Mark and Karen for Lunch between the 5th and 6th holes. I get my first conch burger, they make the best ones in the Bahamas. 

 


Our Canadian friends who we first met on the Hudson, “Manannan”, Christine and Peter arrive and are one the other side of our dock. They left Key Biscayne a day after us and went to Bimini and Cat Cay before heading here.

Moonrise
 

 

Linda spends another day on the boat. Tonight is BBQ night, where some local ladies make dinner, Ribs, Chicken, pork and some great sides. They pack it up into cardboard clam shells. I mask up and get dinner for Linda and I to eat back on the boat.

 




BBQ Night

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment