Saturday, June 15, 2024

Medora


Linda makes coffee as usual while I read in bed. She is enjoying her first cup and decides to go take a shower before we have breakfast. I get up and start putting stuff away and back into her nearly full coffee travel mug on the edge of the table. Wouldn’t of been a problem if she had closed the lid. I quickly turn around, but too late coffee is flowing across the table that has my laptop and both our iPads. I quickly upright the coffee cup and grab a bunch of paper towels. My first inclination was to toss her coffee mug as far as I could throw it, but I was too busy drying off our devices. Fortunately nothing died.  I was not a pleasant person for a while. Our rule on the boat is no open glasses or mugs on the edge of tables or counters where someone walk by and bump into them.


We spend the day driving through the South park and do some short walks. We do not see any Buffalo.






We have dinner at the Theodore Dining room at the Rough Riders hotel.  We both have excellent dinners and enough left for dinner the next night. And this time we do make it to the ice parlor before they close.

No comments:

Post a Comment